Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Hunger Games soundtrack

Oh. My. Gosh.

Here are my top 10 favorites:
1. Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift & the Civil Wars (obviously. Nothing trumps this song.)
2. Eyes Open by Taylor Swift
3. Kingdom Come by the Civil Wars
4. Rules by Jayme Dee
5. Run Daddy Run by Miranda Lambert feat. Pistol Annies (people should really give this one a chance-- I didn't like it the first time, either, but the second time I did a complete 180. "Mama's been cryin' in the kitchen, sister's been afraid of the dark, I've been gatherin' the pieces of all these shattered hearts." SO GOOD)
6. Tomorrow Will be Kinder by the Secret Sisters
7. Come Away to the Water by Maroon 5 feat. Rozzi Crane
8. Just a Game by Birdy (the last line. AHH)
9. One Engine by the Decemberists
10. Dark Days by Punch Brothers

TWO DAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment