Saturday, June 9, 2012

30-Day shipping challenge in 1 day

I decided to do this 30-day challenge in addition to the Friday Night Lights one (which I've kind of been neglecting), because it looked like the kind of thing that might rip my heart out and dance on it... in a fun way.
I'm kind of cheating because I hate having the responsibility of being required to come back and add something every day, so I'm doing all the days at once.

Day 1: What is your current favorite ship? 
I don't really know what you mean by "favorite," but I'll go with the S.S. Nick & Jess.

Day 2: What was your very first ship?
Either Cory & Topanga or Ross & Rachel.

Day 3: A pairing that needs to happen now. 
I'm good. I tend to be weary of making my ships happen "right now" because then they might not be done right.

Day 4: The pairing with the most chemistry. 
It's hard to say because not many of them are actually together yet haha. Maybe I'll go with FourTris.

Day 5: The pairing with the least chemistry. 
It breaks my heart to say this, but Booth & Bones. What happened?

Day 6: The best kiss. 
I'm not one for judging that kind of thing. I'm going to say Mara and Noah because it left me wondering if they actually had even kissed. 

Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene. 
CLOCKWORK PRINCE, CHAPTER 20.
Tessa had begun to tremble. This is what she had always wanted someone to say. What she had always, in the darkest corner of her heart, wanted Will to say. Will, the boy who loved the same books she did, the same poetry she did, who made her laugh even when she was furious. And here he was standing in front of her, telling her he loved the words of her heart, the shape of her soul. Telling her something she had never imagined anyone would ever tell her. Telling her something she would never be told again, not in this way. And not by him.
And it did not matter.
Day 8: The pairing with the most baggage.
Will and Tessa. I mean, I do not think you get much more baggage than "I'm engaged to your blood brother who is dying" and "I spent the last 5 years pushing everyone, including you, away because I thought I was CURSED BY A DEMON."

Day 9: The most believable relationship. 
Coach and Mrs. Coach. (aka Eric and Tami Taylor) !!

Day 10: Why aren’t these two married? 
They are...

Day 11: What is your dream pairing? 
Isn't that the same as my favorite ship? If I have to pick a different one, let me go with Frankie and Alpha from The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks... those two are totes m2b.

Day 12: Who had the best wedding?
I wasn't actually at any of their weddings.

Day 13: What is your favorite movie pairing? 
I honestly have no clue.

Day 14: What is your favorite book pairing?
Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster.

Day 15: What is your favorite real life pairing?
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield.

Day 16: What is the absolute worst pairing? 
Booth and Cam... it skeeves me out just thinking about it.

Day 17: A pairing you never thought would work, but did. 
Bev and Colby in The Disenchantments. I really didn't think they were going anywhere (figuratively).

Day 18: What is the cutest pairing? 
LOLA NOLAN AND CRICKET BELL. You do not get much more adorable than Cricket Bell.

Day 19: A pairing you’ve rooted for since the beginning. 
Luke and Lorelai

Day 20: The can’t-stand-the-sexual-tension pairing.
Pre-baby Booth and Bones.

Day 21: A pairing you like and no one else understands why. 
Yeah, I don't really have any of those. My ships always make sense.

Day 22: A pairing you hate and no one understands why. 
Well, I wouldn't say nobody understands this, but Lena and Julian. I just... even if Alex were actually dead, I would hate it. Julian has the personality of a rice cake.

Day 23: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great.
Uhh, this one is hard because I haven't really found one of these yet. Maybe Michael/Em/Kaleb in the Hourglass series, because it didn't actually turn into a love triangle like you'd expect.

Day 24: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly.
Lol, Lucas/Helen/Orion in the Dreamless series. Because, you know, they all became blood brothers and started a war with the gods. Ooops.

Day 25: A pairing that was/would-be adorable, but could never work out. 
Jem and Tessa. I'm sorry. It can't work out because 1) Jem is dying, 2) Jem's best friend and his fiance are in love with each other, and 3) It JUST CAN'T. Poor Jem.

Day 26: A pairing that you hated and ended up loving.
Helen and Orion... I mean, I don't ship them, but I like Orion a lot. Which says something, because I usually can't stand the guy who intrudes on my ship (coughJuliancough).

Day 27: A pairing that you loved and ended up hating. 
Ethan and Clem in Unbreak My Heart. They had a good thing going, and then he had to go and be a jerk when his girlfriend found out LOL.

Day 28: A pairing that you will never understand. 
Lorelai/Christopher or Rory/Logan. HOW CAN ANYONE SHIP THOSE?

Day 29: What ship had the best proposal? 
Again, not many of my ships are actually married. Jim and Pam. Highway gas stations FTW!

Day 30: Your favorite pairing forever and ever and ever!
This is hard. Katniss and Peeta (Everlark) or Rory and Jess (Literati).

No comments:

Post a Comment